Sunday, July 6, 2008

Relaxation

Hey everyone!! I know it has been a while since I last blogged but when I am presented with the choice of sleep or blog, I usually choose sleep. (HAHA) A lot has been going on lately. Last weekend, June 27, 28, and 29th, my mom, my two brothers and myself took a weekend trip to Cherokee, North Carolina. We got to get away from the children and spouses and just enjoy each other. It has been a really long time since we had the opportunity to do that and what a blast it was. Although it was great to get away, it was wonderful to return. I missed my boys so much and was ready for some sugar!! Look at where my crazy 3 year old wanted to take a bath the other day. And what was crazier was that I went a long with it. (What we moms do for our angels)








Aren't they adorable! Yes the water went everywhere but it was so much fun. Matthew is growing so quickly that I wish I could stop him at different intervals because I feel like I am missing things. We are moving so quickly day to day that I just want to stop and absorb them. Reeves has become such an amazing brother. I am so proud of him. He is learning so much everyday and it just amazes me. Having two is definitley harder than I thought, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. We had a pool party at our house on the 4th of July and it was so much fun. We ate hamburgers and hotdogs and swam all day. I had a great time enjoying family and relaxing by the pool.





A couple more pictures








After the long day....

5 comments:

The Newton's said...

Reeves is too cute in that pic! Don't you just love a pool....

Josie Thames said...

Glad y'all had a great 4th! And hey..kids love bathing in the sink!

Amanda said...

I love that you are a fun mom that will allow your boys to have fun no matter what! Something as simple as taking a bath in the sink together is just too cute! Love it! Hope to see you soon!

DeAnn Tiller said...

Your boys are precious!

amjackson said...

I love those pics. Looks like so much fun. I miss you guys!!