Sunday, June 22, 2008











Hey everyone!! I know it has been a while since I posted and I am sorry. Things have been really busy lately. I thought the summer would slow us down, but it seems that I was definitely wrong. Father's Day weekend was really busy for us. Bradley had to work on Father's Day so our family celebrated on Saturday. We just relaxed and enjoyed each other. We definitely spent time in the pool and hung out. Sunday (Father's Day), My brother's and I cooked dinner for our daddy and enjoyed a day by the pool.


Here are my sweet boys after the long day in the pool. They are so exhausted. (ME TOO!)


I have so much fun with my boys!! Being a mother is the most amazing accomplishment there is!!

4 comments:

amjackson said...

I'm so jealous you have a pool!! I need to come and visit! :)

Tara Jane said...

Catherine, your boys are so grown up!!!! You don't have babies anymore, do you? :) I hope things are going well and that you're enjoying your summer. I miss you!

Pee Dee Area Alumnae Association said...

Looks like you all had a very great weekend! Your two are so so sweet! AmyP

Josie Thames said...

What cute pictures! Y'all always have the best time at the pool!