Monday, July 21, 2008

Catching Up!!

This is a picture of Mr. James' brothers and sisters (minus a couple)
Katie and I
My aunt Rosa and cousin, Katie
Blowing out the candles!!


I can't believe the weekend is finally over. This weekend was very busy and when I woke up this morning I couldn't believe it was over already. Saturday was Mr. James's birthday. He is my momma's fiance and she decided to throw him a party. He has a huge family and some of our family came down which made for a wonderful time. Everything went great and the evening was a lot of fun.





Sunday was wonderful because we got to shower Rita with pink gifts for her new bundle of joy, Caroline. It was wonderful getting to see everyone and catching up. Rita and Andy are going to be wonderful parents and Caroline is going to be so loved (not to mention "Best Dressed").


Amanda, Angie and myself (Love you girls)



Angie and Tyler (absolutely adorable)

My sweet boy was pooped!



Isn't Tyler the most precious baby ever. I could kiss those sweet lips. My good friend Angie has an amazingly sweet baby boy. I forget how precious they are at that age. I am so proud of you, Angie and I will give Frank a little bit of credit. Congratulations and enjoy all those moments that you can. I had a blast seeing everyone and catching up. Life stays so busy that you forget how much you miss everyone until you get back together.


Look how grown Matthew is getting. I can't believe he can ride this little scooter. I remember when Reeves rode this same scooter and it doesn't seem like that long ago. I just can't believe it!! Look how hard he is concentrating on this thing. I love it!!

He is so proud of himself and I am so proud of him!! That smile melts my heart more than you will ever know, Matthew.

5 comments:

rita and andy said...

Sounds like you did have a busy weekend. Thanks for helping with my shower. I had a wonderful time! It was a lot of fun catching up with everyone. Caroline is one blessed little girl. She has so many people who love her and her parents. Thanks for everything! Not too much longer now... :-)

Josie Thames said...

What great pictures! Reeves and Matthew are such handsome boys.

DeAnn Tiller said...

Your boys are sooo cute! I wish I could have come to the shower - it looks like you all had fun!

Amanda said...

Reeves and Matthew are adorable!! I had so much fun playing with Matthew at the shower. He is such a happy little boy! I hope we can get our gangs (husbands and children) together soon! :o)

amyop said...

Awww!!!! Matthew has the best smile in that last picture! It was so good to see you! Rita was right You did have a busy weekend! That is such a good picture of Tyler!~ It was good catching up and seeing your mom! Mcuh Love!