Friday, June 6, 2008

Learning Daily

I am going to try and give this blog thing a try. Everyone tells me that I don't keep them updated on whats going on. I have wanted to create a blog but it seems there is never enough time in the day. By the end of the day, I am craving a couple more hour. I end of saying, it is already that time.
I am truly blessed with two amazing, beautiful boys that I can't get enough of. When I have any free time, my favorite pass time is my family. It may seem silly, but I look forward to our daily routine and what the next moment holds. I know that being a mom is what I was meant to be. Everyone tells me that I hog the children, but I truly can't help it. I am a little (okay maybe a lot) selfish. I love spending time with them. Reeves is very independent and wants to do everything for himself. He is always saying that he is a "Big BoY" and he can do it. It is hard, but sometimes I have to take a stand back and let him. Matthew is growing by leaps and bounds and I just want to push a pause button on both of them. Matthew admires everything Reeves does, he never take his eyes off of him. I love watching that admiration and learning. I hope that they will be very close. Reeves is a mirror image of my husband, Bradley. When we go anywhere, everyone wonders where I fit it. (I just say don't mind me, I only gave birth to him.) I am just kidding, I do think that Matthew looks a little like me. We pulled baby pictures down and I think that he looks exactly like my twin brother, Lee. I always say, "Great, I am cursed with another Lee!" ( Just kidding! He could only be so lucky.)

Matthew is eight months old and crawling everywhere. You can't keep him still. He pulls up on anything that is higher than the ground, trying to stand up. I am not ready for him to walk yet!! Trying to keep up with an active three year old and now mobile eight month old, I barely ever stop. It truly is wonderful, though. I am going to get some updated pictures off my camera (yes, they are still on my camera) and post them. Bare with me, I am trying to get the hang of this.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so happy you are finally a blogger! I enjoy keeping up with everyone this way! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. Time is flying by too fast! Please keep blogging and your blog looks GREAT!! Miss you and see you soon!

rita and andy said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you have joined the world of bloggers! It is a great way to keep up with how everyone is doing.I look forward to checking on you guys often.

The Newton's said...

I am so excited you are blogging. I don't get mine updated more than once a month....but I love reading others. I'll add you to my list so I can keep up with you all. The boys are too cute! I am teaching Jayce to swim as well. We need to get them together.
My blog is www.jtjnewton@blogspot.com...check us out.