Thursday, December 4, 2008

Can you believe it?
















I know it has been forever since I last blogged. Believe it or not, I have been extremely busy!! My twin brother got married, the girls trip, the Jingle Market at Reeves' school. There has been a lot going on. I am goig to try and stay on top of it from now on. (NO promises) Here are just a jumble of pictures that I think are great! My boys are entirely too big. It blows my mind how fast time is going. Matthew is walking and into everything. He is so very smart and of course, beautiful. He says momma, dada, bye bye, helwo (for hello). I love it!! I love watching my boys play together and discover new things. Gotta run!

2 comments:

twcasselman said...

I know what you mean about being busy. I, too am trying to blog more often. Great family picture from the wedding!

The McMillins said...

Such a beautiful family! They both have gotten so big! It is amazing how time flies!